- Skate Park upgrade - Complete click here for photos
- Gym bleachers -Complete click here for photos
- Community Tennis Court Upgrade - Progress photos click here
Town of Round Mountain Mission Statement
The Town of Round Mountain is dedicated to supporting and encouraging a safe, healthy, and respectful community by providing and maintaining public safety services, recreational programs and social services for all public enjoyment and well being.
The Town of Round Mountain supports its vision for the community by: Fiscal integrity in utilizing public monies; Valuing diversity by respecting and honoring all citizens and employees; and Cooperating with other agencies and groups for sustainability planning including renewable energy, diversifying business, beautification projects, and tourism.
Town Offices Closed for the following Holidays:
- New Years Day - Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2023
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 20, 2023
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 8, 2023
Meetings are held every 2nd & 4th Tuesday each month at 5:30 p.m.
Daniel R. Sweeney Public Safety Building
101 Smoky Valley Blvd
Round Mountain, Nevada 89045
Town of Round Mountain is a small local government entity. We operate Town Hall, Recreation, Buildings & Grounds and RMPU.
Providing water and sewer service.
After hours emergencies fee - $25
2022 Consumer Confidence Report